Your dog can enjoy:
– 3 walks daily
– playtime in a village house + garden
– regular swimming / beach walks
– mountain hikes (± 10 k) every week (weather permitting)
– lots of interaction with my Ruby and Flanders (and perhaps a few other dogs that stay with us)
– relaxing in a home environment (with aircon and heaters of course)
– lots of TLC (Tender Loving Care)!
– personalized journals I’ll send you daily, so you can read all about your dog’s time here and enjoy some pictures as well. You can choose between these services:
Dog For The Day (no sleepover, no meals, no pick up / drop off)
Your dog stays here during the day, arriving after 8 am and leaving before 7 pm, and has breakfast and dinner at home. You pick up and drop off at my place yourself. The journal will be at least 100 words and at least one picture. See Ruby’s journal for examples.
Costs: HKD 200
Every day that your dog is with me you’ll get an e-mail with a journal of at least 150 words and at least two pictures. See Ruby’s journal for examples.
Costs: HKD 250
Long Howl (4 weeks or longer)
I offer long term stay too. Depending on our own plans, dogs can stay with me for months at the time. Every week you’ll get several updates with pictures. Please contact me for a tailored offer.
Pick up / drop off services
Depending on my availability I can pick up and / or drop off your dog anywhere in Hong Kong.
Pick up / drop off at the Mui Wo ferry pier: free
Pick up / drop off in Tung Chung (your dog must be relaxed in a car and have a car-harness or fit my size S or my size M): HKD 250
Pick up / drop off at the Central ferry piers: HKD 250
For other locations: Please contact me for a tailored offer.
More than one dog?
Please contact me for a tailored offer.